Friday, December 11, 2009

Insignia Dvd/vcr Combo Problems How Do I Connect My DTV Converter Box To My DVD/VCR Combo To Record Shows?

How do I connect my DTV converter box to my DVD/VCR Combo to record shows? - insignia dvd/vcr combo problems

I have an Insignia DTV converter box and a Panasonic DVD / VCR with digital tuner. My antenna is on the card, which is connected to the DVD player with two AV cable and an RF cable. The TV is the DVD player with two AV cable and an RF cable connected as well. The problem is that it seems you can not record a program and a different look, because you can not specify a channel, the creation of a record. You can save a bit to 1 entry, by the chain, which I still watch, regardless. I worked a ton of different combinations of cable, but nothing. I know it's a way must be found to do so, because according to the manual from Panasonic is a way to specify a channel, are not very clear how to do this whole thing as DTV transition. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment