Sunday, December 13, 2009

Porch Skirting I Need Help Finding The Name Of A Book N The Author!!?

I need help finding the name of a book n the author!!? - porch skirting

Books (been so long since I (read the book about 5-6 years), so I remember only bits of the book, which can be 2 different Well, not quite sure), but part is the girl lives with her mother does not love his mother's garden n stuff (I believe his father died) n then theres the other side, where a girl (I think the book is still the same) will begin n in love with this man fall rich n popular HES (or atleast money) and identifies the things in her room n Talk N, and then theres a room with a pool .. n ahh I can not! remember In thinking theres a picture of a young man on a ladder on the porch with a long skirt, but .. im not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment