Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cute Sayings To Tie On To Bubbles At A Wedding Does Anyone Have Any Cute Sayings Or Quotes They Want To Share?

Does anyone have any cute sayings or quotes they want to share? - cute sayings to tie on to bubbles at a wedding

some of my personal favorites are
1.dont concern for the people from your past, theres a reason why not come to have ur future.
2.Are you outter space? coz I can see the stars in their eyes
3. You need not to be too thin beautiful.you DONT have to be preety good.
4 friends .. are like balloons, they were dismissed, it can not be restored, as in gunna strip you to my heart, I will not lose
5.girls such as cell phones are, we want to be held, talked to the press, but if you disconnect bad Butten
6.hello am a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment