Friday, November 13, 2009

Wedding Congratulation Sample Wording Nepali Speakers: How Do You Say "Congratulations On Your Wedding" And "I Hope You Enjoy Your Trip" In Nepali?

Nepali speakers: How do you say "Congratulations on your wedding" and "I hope you enjoy your trip" in Nepali? - wedding congratulation sample wording

I began to learn a little of Nepal from a friend, but my knowledge is not about "I'm hungry than to eat" and "What are you doing this weekend to go.
My friend goes back to Nepal to get married, and I would at least be able to congratulate him.
Who can translate what I really like. I learned the Nagari script and should not be a problem of transliteration is the alphabet.
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your marriage Badhai cha bhibhaha ko lagi.

    I hope you enjoy your trip: rahos SAFALE Yatra.

    I'm hungry: CHA lageko Bhoko Malai

    Where to eat: Bela Khana Kati Tapai Khanu intuition?

    What are you doing this weekend: I Saptaha k Gardai Hunua intuition?

    and good luck ... Nepali also learned ... coz I am married with a Nepalese ... love it .. Cheers

    ReplyDelete