Thursday, November 19, 2009

Step Lock Gate Washington State, Private Property Laws, Police...?

Washington state, private property laws, police...? - step lock gate

ok so now my stepfather decided to close our doors and to ensure that (no TrustPass our private property, which I played almost a week) was a chain around the door with a lock with a key. It is also a sign that it does not trustpassing ect .. So theres a backround story.

Now the police is (again) came to my door and I opened it and said you go I can talk about the flight. ) for sure if I bark a second here (dogs in the background, so that appeared in our yard to talk to him and he asked me and I gave a lot of information (almost an hour repeat), "I know I will try and Im. go in to jail, "I said that I, who I was and the times and the brightness to make sure that I had nothing to do lol. My question is: you can just skip over my fence locked with a padlock and locked truspassing clearly says no. My stepfather had no idea it was, (he was coming in from work when he alone) and my stepfather was not GIVtion to make, and I do not know when I described my stepfather. Now the impression that he was very strong, as in (i can not spell, but still or something. When he wanted me to say what he wants to hear, but it is not true. Nabor, but talked to my neighbors, and It is low in anger, she also said she did not say his name or say who the police but they say that the specificity of stars, which I also saw on the tape.

can really only closed truspassing jump a fence with a sign saying private property and my father or my left? at the top of my Nabor said the police continue to come every day since it happened. and two neighbors on both sides of us angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment