Friday, November 13, 2009

What Does A Period Look Like With Pics How Can I Look Older >>pics<<?

How can I look older >>pics<<? - what does a period look like with pics

Soooo good, this is mine:
https: / / www.t-mobilepictures.com/myalbum ...
https: / / www.t-mobilepictures.com/myalbum ...
(sorry if the pictures suction)

Anyway, I'm 13, but many people say I look younger. Than 11 years. And no fun! I have not started my period or something, breast, so I'm pretty flat, no hips, ugh! I did a little makeup, mascara and some lip gloss and some eye shadow. But I'm still young. I have tried to cut their hair and layers, but I think it has me look younger! And I like to wear Hollister and sstuff well. But it helps! All ideas how I look? Or at least look my age.

All my friends are younger than me, but I like more
= (

And I know that in time my breasts / hips and I am looking for the others. And you might enjoy it, because when I 40 I believe I'm 30th But you know what? Now I'm 13!

And please, no comments about girls my age posting picturesInternet because ... it's too late!

Sorry if I like arrogant a child, I'm not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment