Friday, February 19, 2010

Blogger Template Relationship Please Explain In Dummie Terms, What Ruby On Rails And Ajax Are, And What They Do?

Please explain in dummie terms, what ruby on rails and ajax are, and what they do? - blogger template relationship

I just got a course on HTML and CSS class, and I just trying to understand the concept of RoR, and Ajax. I've read some things on the Internet, but I am very confused. All you hold people to the theme of "environment" and "application". I'm just not always the concept or the relationship which they do with them or what they do. All that I can understand is that managers something like Blogger template could be, and procedures can use something like GoogleApps. Nobody really gives examples of practical applications directly. Am I close?

No comments:

Post a Comment