Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cycling Sugar Paste Cake Can I Skip The Sugar Pill For The Second Cycle?

Can i skip the sugar pill for the second cycle? - cycling sugar paste cake

I have just started the pill about 2 months and already I miss the first cycle of sugar pills. My ball falls on the week of the second cycle of sugar pills, can I do that to ignore it? And if I missed the first season I was still in my normal period on the pill for about 2 weeks. Help please. I do not want my time in my Prom

1 comment:

  1. If you are a new package and start taking the pills the first day when I should start a rule, the sugar pills, you delay period. There are no guarantees, but that's what my doctor to avoid that a period where I was diagnosed with endometriosis do. Since it is not yet on the pill for too long and it usually takes several months until you can give your body into a routine, it does not get. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete