Monday, February 15, 2010

Witty Greeting To Put In The Wedding Card What Should We Put On Our Tshirts For The Jonas Bros. Concert?

What should we put on our tshirts for the Jonas Bros. concert? - witty greeting to put in the wedding card

Ok, so my sister, my friend, and I become a Jonas Brothers concert on Saturday at Gibson on .. We want something kind of clever / funny in our shirts .. Not the same material as Corny teenagery "We love you!" or "Rules of the Jonas Brothers!"

We have black shirts and we used glow in the dark fabric paint .. we might, if it is a word for each shirt (3). Reference to a sentence when we're together.

if anyone can think of something witty to the T-shirt, write attention to itself because it is completely seated in the vicinity, would be very grateful

and knowing no one, whether a meeting and greeting? And how can I participate? Ive been more than 10 concerts of the most important in my life, butI've never been to a

No comments:

Post a Comment