Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Meade Telescope Camera Adapter For Nikon Coolpix 950 Is There An Device For My 150mm Mak-Cas That Will Let Me Use Schmidt-Cas Threaded Filters And Adapters?

Is there an device for my 150mm Mak-Cas that will let me use Schmidt-Cas threaded filters and adapters? - meade telescope camera adapter for nikon coolpix 950

I really need help with this.
I do not have a 150mm Maksutov-Cassegrain can find, filter and camera adapters to fit and so on. There are many things for Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope, but nothing more than sunscreen (which I previously found to match) to my Maksutov-Cassegrain. I want to mist and light pollution filters, and many other subjects at the end of my Mac-Case, but I have trouble finding in them.
Suggestions to help websites, would be useful and appreciated
I want to buy these new products from a dealer with warranty, so I'm not a big fan of E-Bay.
(Sorry fans through e-bay)
Is there something beisds are three
(Orion, Meade and Celestron) that this kind of art can lead?
Thak you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment